Original topic:

samsung a30 turning off problem

(Topic created on: 01-27-2020 10:03 PM)
PapaBorj
Beginner Level 2
Options
جالاكسى S
Hi guys,

Today I have experienced my samsung A30 immediately shutting down after a minute of operations. Intermitent i have noticed my phone turn off without doing nothing. I have checked all the settings, software is up to date and even scan for viruses, but all seems fine. I tried also push botton reset but still problem occurs. Until such time my phone totally shutdown that i cant even turn it On back. I removed my phone back cover and checked also back cover of the phone still in tack. I was so afraid not to turn it On back again since my unit just newly purchased last Dec 2019, in case i need to claim for warranty replacement thinking that maybe battery issue problem. 

Then i remember, because I was assigned here in Saudi for my job , I'm from UAE service engineer, i have purchased Saudi Sim card to use here locally, that i remember replacing my UAE sim card1 slot. I removed phone sim/mem slot again and returned it back. Then I switch On my phone then it turned On and till now Im monitoring , still my phone back on line and not encountering shutting down at this time.

I would.like to ask samsung support and community if this is happen to you guys or what is the reason shutting down the phone by the sim/memory slot?

Regards,
Richard

2 Comments
phantom2
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى S
no first time to here that. good luck and thank you for the info
0 Likes
Samsung_XSItA8B
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
. 454 i34r4 re3re 5r