Original topic:

s21 overheating

(Topic created on: 04-04-2021 01:59 PM)
JensunFernandez
Beginner Level 4
Options
جالاكسى S
I have purchased S21 ultra 512gb 5g just two weeks back....

The battery life is too poor and its getting overheated while using video call, or video conference or any sort of camera use...
I took it two times to the service centre
First time they changed the settings to 4G and said 5g is not supported
It didn't help out 
Second time I took it to the same service center this time they were convinced, the heat was too unbearable they took it for service and the next day they gave it to me saying its perfectly alright and they have scanned my phone...
The problem is still persisting
Please advice what shall I do 

Second time 
5 Comments
RSRS2021
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
Same issues 😪😕
0 Likes
Bashee96
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
Z
0 Likes
Hassan5566
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
We are all suffering from exynos versions...Samsung solution is to reduce a lot of features...they are selling high price mobile with great features then ask us to reduce it to overcome the overheating issue...they are very smart in cheating....
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

the provided steps are just some steps that might be useful to reduce the overheating , but  If the device continues to overheat, and you still face the same issue then kindly visit the nearest service center in order to check the device
the link of the service centers:https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/offer/service-centers/
Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

If the device continues to overheat, and you still face the same issue then kindly visit the nearest  in service center in order to re-checkI
the link of the service centers:

https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/offer/service-centers/

or you can provide us the place you are located in order to provide the available service centers :

If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

0 Likes