Original topic:

s20 ultra battery draining fast

(Topic created on: 03-14-2020 10:43 AM)
qwerty2
Active Level 4
Options
جالاكسى S
My s20 ultra battery is draining very fast. It is nit lasting me a full day, and i am not even using 120hz.
I am using it with Normal usage, whatsapp mainly, a bit of fb, no gaming.
My old s7 edge has the same battery performance and i have been using it for 3.5 years now.
Is anybody having the same issue???
5 Comments
Samsung_Expert
Options
جالاكسى S

Dear valued customer 

Thank you for contacting Samsung Levant support 

we extremely apologize for the inconvenience that you are facing as  we recommend you to first make sure that the power saving mode is enabled plus that you set the brightness of your device to auto plus to close all the apps that are running in the background of your device and disable options such as wifi , bluetooth , mobile data , gps
you can also go to settings > device maintenance > battery then you can check the battery usage and which apps that consumes most of it

if you already did all of the above then kindly refer to the nearest service center in your country to check your device by a Samsung technician 

to get authorized service locations go to

www.samsung.com/le >> choose your country > support > service locations 

0 Likes
qwerty2
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
thank you for your quick reply.
but i am not supposed to close mobile data and wifi in order to have longer bettery life nor to put the phone on power save. this is normal daily activities and they are supposed to be running all day and the phone it is supposed to last a full day on such usage like you advertise.

After what you suggestes i don't think there is a problem with the phone, it just simply won't last a full day as advertised.
This is a major let down for me.
Samsung_Expert
Options
جالاكسى S

we extremely apologize for the inconvenience that you are facing 

as you can also test your battery performance by going to Samsung members app > get hep > interactive checks 

you can also refer to the nearest authorized service center in your country 

EngM
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
this battery problem I'm also facing with my new s10 plus its age is about 3 months and the battery life is horrible
there's a problem with Samsung batteries
Raad0
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
I do have a Note 10 plus, I am experiencing same issue.