Original topic:

oreo update poor service from Samsung

(Topic created on: 04-18-2018 07:49 PM)
ahmedsams7edge
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى S
Very shameful, while the whole world is using oreo update bt samsung has not launch oreo update for samsung galaxy s7 edge.. heartbroken moment this my first and last purchase for samsung.. MI and oneplus company are better they go we latest technology while samsung want evry customer to buy new mobiles for each version of android launched.. very poor and bad service from Samsung
6 Comments
upsc1
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
I also realized that Samsung's service is very poor and poor quality and now it's my last Samsung
ahmedali2
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
agree with u
this is my last Samsung device I'll ever buy
0 Likes
saeedanwar
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
They are trying their best, Samsung may have faces some issues to launch. be patient friends
thank u🙌
جالاكسى S
dude nw we are in 2oth century evry firm is moving fast except samsung.. because samsung want evryone to buy new mobile for each version of android launched.. unlike one plus or iphone they are going with the swift in technology samsung no where compite them in the market frm 2017..
0 Likes
usmanimustafa
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
Well I do agree, Samsung is slow on updates but look at it this way, Samsung Experience UI is way more feature rich than any other android phone out there which means that it has alot more code. More code means more chances of something going wrong, more vulnerabilities to fix and all of this takes time. Oneplus and other firms are super fast on providing updates , yeah but what do you get stock android (Which is not a bad thing by any means) but it lacks almost all the features that samsung offers. For instance look back at the galaxy s4, it had Multi-tasking, PinP, multi window and alot more back in 2014 and stock android got all of this in 2017. You getting my point. And if you want i can also i tell you why does it take long, one of the major reasons is that android is build that way so it's hard for 3rd party manufacturers to apply there skins in this case Samsung Experience UI. Google itself has acknowledged this problem and have recently introduced PROJECT TREBLE(Which comes with the s9) to solve this delayed update issue. This does not by any means mean that you'll get the update as the pixels phone get it but it would surely reduce the time period by a month or two. Its surely better to wait than get a buggy update.
جالاكسى S
k bro.. thnx
0 Likes