Original topic:

camera s20 ultra

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 01:47 PM)
OMARKAD
Beginner Level 3
Options
جالاكسى S
after last update zoom camera in s20 ultra get worse, 
Samsung destroyed as usual old model functions when prompte new edition s21 ultra, 
sham on you Samsung .
0 Likes
7 Comments
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

we are sorry to hear this dear , could you please clarify more or provide us a picture so that we can help 

thank you

0 Likes
OMARKAD
Beginner Level 3
جالاكسى S
pictures now when i take it with zoom ,it's unclear at all.
i take same picture in same position and same timing before 3 month ,it's too much different
bAjAwi
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
can you show us the picture ?
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

the quality of your photos may vary, depending on the surroundings and the photography techniques you use.

if you take photos in dark areas , at night , or indoors,image noise may occur or images may be out of focus

as you can check the below steps to ensure taking more clearer pictures :

go to apps-camera-settings-reset settings

to change the resolution :open the camera app-settings-video size – select the resolution for both rear and and front 

The clarity of photos may be affected by distance between device and subjects when taking photos. If you take picture the objects at too close distances that Auto Focus may not be available normally, taken subjects may be blur and unclear.

Especially if you don’t keep the proper distances when shooting the photos, videos with high resolution or high zoom ratio, Auto Focus feature doesn’t work properly and it causes the unclear and blur images in the end.

So, it is recommended that you do not position subjects within too close distances from device to

take clear photos and keep the proper *distances between device and object

0 Likes
M4trix
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
its getting worse every time.i bought this mobile for its camera which is a big disappointing
bAjAwi
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
biggest disappointment
0 Likes
bAjAwi
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
no one now about our problems so they think samsung still the same company, no it's almost now like Apple in dealing with old customers
0 Likes