Original topic:

Usb type C earphones

(Topic created on: 02-24-2021 12:25 AM)
rafox
Active Level 4
Options
جالاكسى S
I have wired type c earphones and when i try to connect to my s21U it says the connected usb device is not supported. Why is that? The earphones work i tried them with different phones. 
13 Comments
rafox
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
Tried it but didn't work unfortunately
Fahmoh
Active Level 6
جالاكسى S
Now you have to look into where is the issue. Try plug the earphone into another device and see if it works. If it does then look into the phone itself and try to plug another usb-c earphone to it.

The phone should be fine with plugging anything to it so there should be no issue there EXCEPT if samsung did something with their phones and disabled the phone from recognising other devices except their own that would be a different story 🙃
0 Likes
rafox
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
Thanks. The earphones work and i tried it on other phones its working fine. I contacted samsung and they are telling me the phone does NOT support usb type c except certain models from AKG and their own. Really disappointing samsung is becoming like Apple and it will lead to their misery
0 Likes
Fahmoh
Active Level 6
جالاكسى S
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001072/ have a look at this page it explains troubleshooting the issue until you find a fix