Original topic:

Troubles in my s22 ultra cameras !!!

(Topic created on: 04-15-2022 05:13 AM)
major007
Active Level 2
Options
جالاكسى S
I have many problems with my camera in s22 ultra and don't know if this is normal and happenening with others also or not and if it will it be fixed by update or not? 

1 - Switching between normal angle and wide angle doesn't occur automatically as it should be when another person enters the frame except in very few times and i have to do it manually. 

2 - The focus enhancer button itself (not turning it on or off) appears suddenly and disappears suddenly also in back camera without knowing the reason why it appeared and why it disappeared again and i can't fix it. 

3 - Indoor photos taken by back camera in good lightening conditions appear with bad quality and look like they are painted not taken by camera especially when zoomed and they even look worse in quality than the selfies which are better. 

4 - Indoor videos taken in Super slow and slow motion modes appear very pixelated with light is blinking continously and even the motion freezes throughout the video with only motion occurs in the begining and end of the video. 

I saw many videos about how this mobile's cameras are the best and i am very frustrated by these problems taking in consideration that i only took few shots and didn't even try all the shooting modes yet and also i saw posts of many people talking about bad videos quality at night especially with super steady mode and that the videos appear very blurry but i didn't test this by myself yet. 

Please tell me if that is normal with you all or my phone is defective and needs a replacement. 

Please help !!!
15 Comments
major007
Active Level 2
جالاكسى S
انا و الله للأسف من المنصوره مش من القاهره و الا كنت اتشرفت بمقابلة حضرتك
0 Likes
major007
Active Level 2
جالاكسى S
الموبايل انا جايبه من الامارات فمش عارف ممكن السوفت اللى هناك مختلف عن بتاع مصر و عشان كدا عندى مشاكل مش عند ناس تانيه
0 Likes
major007
Active Level 2
جالاكسى S
هو حضرتك عندك مشاكل من اللى انا كاتبها دى؟
و معلش هو ايه فايدة برنامج raw camera app?
0 Likes
kareemelsa3dy
Beginner Level 3
جالاكسى S
انا عندي كل المشاكل اللي انت كاتبها دي و مش احنا بس دي موجوده عند ناس كتير جداا و معرفش بصراحه ايه السبب . هوا انت جايب موبايلك منين ؟
0 Likes
major007
Active Level 2
جالاكسى S
الامارات
0 Likes
major007
Active Level 2
جالاكسى S
و حضرتك جايبه منين؟
0 Likes