Original topic:

The left bud of my galaxy buds+ drains the battery drastically.

(Topic created on: 10-12-2020 08:31 PM)
Afd3ls
Beginner Level 2
Options
جالاكسى S
The left ear bud of my buds + keeps loosing charge drastically. The left bud doesnt charge beyond 99 and thereby keeps using up all the charge from the case. Because of this i have kept a plastic paper from the bud connecting to the charging case. And this results in the bud draining its charge upto 1% after using for just 1 or 2 hours while the right bud will be atleast 70%. In the image attached. The charge was 1% on the left and 63% on the right and after few 10 minutes of charge it got to 27. The right bud hadnt charged up because i had put a plastic paper for that aswell so it doesnt fill up on the charge. And ive used these without the touch pad or any additional features inorder to make sure that theres no additional usage of battery from the left bud in particular. 

0 Likes
1 Comment
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA 

When you are not using the earbuds, store them in the charged charging case. The touch-sensitive sensor will continue to work while wearing the earbuds and reduce the usage time.

If charging case was opened for extended period, battery of earbuds and charging case has being continuously consumed to check that earbuds properly is located in charging case for each other.

Accordingly, we recommend to make sure charging case is thoroughly closed if you does not use earbud.

and if you still face the same issue with your ear buds then kindly visit the neareset service center in order to check 

the link of the service centers :

https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/offer/service-centers/

0 Likes