Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

(Topic created on: 12-02-2019 07:53 AM)
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
Options
جالاكسى S
Hello Friends...
How Is Your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Battery
After 1st November Security Patch Update?? 
My Battery Gone Bad After Update New Security Patch... I Charged Full At Night And I Wake And See 79% Daily... What About Your Mobile?? 
Please Comments And Tell Me, Only My Problem Or Everyone's Is Facing This Problem??
13 Comments
Aalleeyy
Beginner Level 3
جالاكسى S
same issue with my phone s9 plus
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
really??
0 Likes
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
please dear make sure at first please... because i want change my battery... are you sure that your battery is draining speed???
0 Likes
ShiShini
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
you have to know that even though your phone is not in use by you but still a lot of apps are running in the background and which consum power even without your usage
0 Likes
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
0 Likes
ImranMansoor
Active Level 8
جالاكسى S
try to remove this app you have installed on your device
Zedge Ringtones
0 Likes
ShiShini
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
it's not just the apps you installed it's another apps also anyway just try to go for device care stop all unneeded apps and see again in the morning wither it solve the problem of draining the battery or not
just try to follow the pictures
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
50 times of all days i follow these instruction spoken by you... but some problem via software too, but samsung fix only security patch, not battery problem... excuse me..
0 Likes
AlaaM
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
Me and my brother have the same problem after the last update
both of us are using S9 plus.
I'm using Night mode all time , dark wallpaper and power mode,still drain fast. try not to use the phone heavily .
0 Likes