Original topic:

S23 Series Delivery Dates

(Topic created on: 02-10-2023 02:12 PM)
Salmanhafeez17
Active Level 4
Options
جالاكسى S
Although the delivery dates are from 17th February, I have seen that many people got early deliveries from Samsung.
How is that possible? 
I ordered the S23 Ultra with online exclusive color on 7th February and it shows that shipping will start after 25th February. 
The days since I ordered and it is still at "Processing" and status did not change. Is there possibility of early delivery and any way to expedite the delivery by calling them?
22 Comments
Mezous
Active Level 10
جالاكسى S
It will take around 1 week brother dont bother
Mezous
Active Level 10
جالاكسى S
The people who received it they ordered since 1st and 2nd February
جالاكسى S
Thanks brother.. You're a great help.
I have one more query if you could tell me what is the best way to switch from an older Samsung phone to the S23 Ultra once I receive it?
Should use smart switch using a usb-c to usb-c cable or should I restore the backup by logging in to my Samsung account?
I also have a backup in laptop through smart switch. Should I restore from my laptop to my new phone? Which is the best way to ensure that everything is restored properly?
جالاكسى S

Both ways are correct choose whatever you want

Mezous
Active Level 10
جالاكسى S
Yeah you could use all the ways you've mentioned but the fastest one iw usb-c to usb-c by smart switch
جالاكسى S

The online exclusive color might take a longer time to deliver. They might deliver your phone before 25th depending on shipping company 

iifiu
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
fu8decedvrdctu
0 Likes
iifiu
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
8uidhsh
0 Likes
iifiu
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
fuuiirgttcryyurgyufhurruduurururg6ruhryyfvuhhrurvyyurvyyuhruufuffururuurrvururuurrururvyyuurgyurv
0 Likes