Original topic:

S22 ultra how to find update

(Topic created on: 12-29-2023 01:03 AM)
hazzzz
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى S
Please help me how can I find the new update one ui 6 my phone still on the old update 5 my phone is s22 ultra 
10 Comments
benar
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
Go to set up your device and choose the third option from Go Update. Miss it and search for an update. If it is available, you will receive a selection.
hazzzz
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
Please send me step by step my phone is s22 ultra and the update is 5.1 I don't know how to update it I check for the new update there's no new update
benar
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
This is a difficult way to look for an update 1703801831242.jpg1703801831268.jpg1703801831292.jpg
hazzzz
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
Wow wooow I know this and make it 100 times. There's no result 1703860352429.jpg
0 Likes
benar
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
Update once it reaches your country. Wait a while
0 Likes
hazzzz
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
My friends same country already updated there's phones
0 Likes
benar
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
Giss code, second gis, if an update has not arrived for a while, you need to go to a mobile store and program the sim and update the sim from a computer.
0 Likes
hazzzz
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
How update the sim from computer
0 Likes
Samsung_Expert
Options
جالاكسى S

Please note that updates reach phones gradually
And it depends on the phone and the region dear
And when the update is available, you will receive a notification of that, or you can check for the update through
Settings > Click on Software Update.

And you can update via the Smart Switch app
You will need to install Smart Switch on your computer and mobile device.
for the phone
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sec.android.easyMover&hl=en
for computer
https://www.samsung.com/global/download/smartswitchwin/
Step 1. Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device, then open Smart Switch on your computer.
Step 2. If a software update is available, Smart Switch may automatically prompt you to update the software or will display an option to update.
Step 3. Click Update and use the onscreen prompts to download the necessary files.
Step 4. Click OK to continue. Your device may turn off and on several times during the update process. When the update is complete, the device returns to the home screen.