Original topic:

S22 Ultra fast charging not working

(Topic created on: 02-24-2024 02:14 PM)
Hayderalz
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى S
Hello everyone,
I bought S22 Ultra less than a year ago and everything is fine until I faced an issue related to fast charging recently.
I use the original Anker 45W charger and super fast charging used to work without any problems, but a few days ago my phone started to charge slowly, despite enabling fast charging in settings and the charger works well on other devices. I tried everything I could to solve it but it's fruitless. Can anybody help me? Is it a problem with One UI 6?
6 Comments
UNKNOWN_MAN
Active Level 6
جالاكسى S
Check settings, device care, battery and choose the charging speed from there. If that does not work, try changing the charger or resetting the default settings.
0 Likes
UNKNOWN_MAN
Active Level 6
جالاكسى S
If none of these methods work, you must definitely go to the agency in your area
0 Likes
Samsung_Expert
Options
جالاكسى S

Check the charger and cable: If your phone is not charging, it could be due to a faulty charging cable or adapter. Try using a different cable or charger to see if that resolves the issue.
Clean the charging port: Dirt, debris, or lint may have accumulated in the charging port, preventing the phone from charging.
Check for software updates: Make sure your phone is running on the latest software updates. Sometimes, software bugs can cause charging issues.
Restart your phone: A simple restart can help to fix minor software glitches that may be causing the charging issue.
Boot your phone in Safe Mode: It is possible that an app is causing the problem. Try booting your phone in Safe Mode to see if the issue persists. If it doesn't, you'll know that an app is causing the issue.
For the Safe mode please turn off the phone.
Press and hold the phone's power button.
When the Samsung logo appears, you must press the Volume Down (-) button repeatedly
The Safe mode will appear in the lower-left corner of the screen.
To get out of safe mode, you must restart the phone.

0 Likes
Ali_al
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
صارت معي مشكله خليته لحد ما بطاريته تفضى وخليته مطفي ٤ ساعات و انحلت عالاغلب مشكله سيفت وير
Hayderalz
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
شباب تم حل المشكلة مؤقتا من العناية بالجهاز ثم تشخيص البطارية
The error is temporarily solved via device care>diagnose battery
0 Likes
albatross1
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
Samsung M20 very sensitive but almost 7years of using it
Thumbs up !
0 Likes