جالاكسى S
طبعا لحد يحسب بشتريه 🙂

متخيلين سعره؟ 
توقعت انخفاض بالسعر بس طلع لا 🥲🤧
28 Comments
Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
It's not worth Buying this Smartphone. I'm Completely disappointed when Samsung removed micro Sd card Expansion. not only that they even Removed Charging brick and Headphones out of the Box!
+ Paying 5200SR for this stupid A** Smartphone is not even worth a single Halala to this.

I'm encouraging you to not buy this Because it has Far far less features than S20 Ultra.

when it's come to S20 and S21. they're no Different. on S21 you're gonna be getting Less features with little bit updated.

if you're an Samsung Customer and Looking to Buy Samsung flagship phone. you can go for S20 or if you need note phone then Note 20 Ultra is good but if you wait longer it will become cheap in the Market.
SaudiAspire
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
It's a big investment
It needs a lot of thinking 🙂
& it would depend on your "needs" or if you can afford it "wants" lool
Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
when you compare this Smartphone to S20. it's not a big Difference. on S21 you're not gonna be Getting Charging Brick and Headphones out of Box. which to average Consumers they know what they're buying. Samsung Said this that they Reduce the price of it. in reality they increase the price of it Instead.

Here's the thing. Not many people gonna buy this smartphone. they know what they're gonna be buying. they're not dumb.

if S21 Had Micro Sd card Expansion slot. (Because it's one of least most Important feature) it kinda worth money but not Really for most Customer because they don't have that amount of budget to pay for it.
SaudiAspire
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
I guess it comes down to the new Arm architecture that has been implemented in the new Exynos 2100 processor
The rest as you said isn't worth the upgrade
Let's hope it lives up to our expectation 😉
Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
yeah we will see. What's gonna happen in the Future. 😀
SaudiAspire
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
They'll be a lot of buyers for sure
Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5