Original topic:

S21 Fe #BringBackChargingBrick

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 02:34 PM)
Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5
Options
جالاكسى S
Hello Everyone. I hope Everyone is doing well. Ramadan Mubarak Everyone.

I wanted to make this Post about S21 Fe and the rumors and leaks Start Spreading about S21 Fe.

Samsung if you're Reading this you Probably saw the downhill of your Samsung Galaxy S21 And S21 Ultra RIGHT?! That's Because no one was buying it and it is one of the Busted phone of 2021! I Use my S7 Edge for 5 Years. This phone is still has a good use of it. However if my phone ended up Dying Randomly the only option I have is to Upgrade it to 20 Fe Because it's Cheap and cost around 550$ (2250 Riyal). All of the data that I have is Located in my SD Card. So I don't have to worry about it. If my S7 Edge die randomly.

Samsung if you're Reading this. You know why you guys Decided to make S21 Fe. If you do us a Favor we will buy your Device. This is what we need!
Bring back Headphones out of the box and Bring back Charging brick out of the Box as well and Most importantly you have to Add Sd card slot as well. So we can Access them. 
I hope Samsung listen to their fans what they want and I hope they Bring Back these Features. This was one of the Main Reason I was Huge fan of Samsung. When they removed it from S21 And S21 Ultra. I made me Quite Disappointed. I hope you listen to us this Time!

FE means 1 thing And that is "whatever Fans want, this device has to have it. You dont wanna make them Disappoint." 

Other than that. You guys need to help me out with this. You need to make this Tag Trending on Samsung Members App to get Samsung Attention with this.

#BringBackChargingBrick

If my S7 Edge die Randomly after S21Fe came out. If it has these 3 main Features that I want. I'll Upgrade it. If not then I'll buy s20 Instead.

Thank you and I hope you listen to the fans.
2 Comments
Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
I feel like this post is Completely got ignored or Shadow Banned.
there is nothing wrong this post. it has Some of the feedback in it from the Community.
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

thank you for your feedback dear

and your note will be taken into consideration , If you do have any inquires or suggestions , please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!
Thank you for writing to Samsung

0 Likes