Original topic:

S20 fe screen issue update

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 11:19 PM)
ahmed113
Active Level 3
Options
جالاكسى S
I just received the second update that targets the screen touch issue however nothing new the proplem remains what should i do should i send it back to samsung and refund or what !?
10 Comments
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
جالاكسى S
samsung has acknowledged the touch screen issue, and released 2 firmware updates to solve it.
please install both of the new updates and check the screen functionality.

please reset your phone (after making a back up) and check again.
0 Likes
ahmed113
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
Despite that i don't get it why when i factory reset the phone would solve the proplem ( haven't solved any on my previous phones) still i will try it out sooner if the coming updates didnt solve the proplem.
0 Likes
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
جالاكسى S
in this case, your phone is still covered under warranty, please check it at the nearest service center
0 Likes
ahmed113
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
after i did a factory reset 2 days ago the proplrem stil exist specially when i switch language on keyboard it responds as if i want to go to the recent apps.
0 Likes
Amira-elnagar
Options
جالاكسى S

Hello. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator
we thank you very much for asking your question

I recommend that you perform a factory data reset to resolve this issue using the steps:-
Settings – Backup and reset - Factory data reset.
Ensure all user data is backed up using the following methods:-
1. Connect the phone to the PC via USB cable, and then manually copy files from the removable disk to you r PC hard disk drive.
2. Download and install smart switch from the link below and then use the backup tool to create a data backup 
http://www.samsung.com/eg/support/smartswitch/
3. Insert an SD card and move files from the device internal memory to the SD card.
Kindly note that only Images, Contacts, calendar, videos and Audio files are backed up, all applications and text messages will be erased.

You can visit the nearest Samsung service center and they will be able to help you

Kindly send us your address to provide the nearest service center

or you can find it following the below link:

http://www.samsung.com/eg/support/servicelocation/

thank you

0 Likes
ahmed113
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
thanks for giving my issue this attention however i have already visited the nearest Samsung service center i was told to wait for more coming updates as the phone relatively new in markets and more updates will make such issues disappear.
Doing a factory reset requires me alot of time and effort despite i dont think it will solve the issue still I'll give it a try and keep you updated.
thank you.
0 Likes
جالاكسى S
they are going to make us wait until it's to late for a refund and we will have nothing to do
0 Likes
ahmed113
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
bro i sold it and survived somehow
now rocking with my M51
0 Likes
جالاكسى S
lucky, I really regret buying samsung products and I won't repeat that.
hope I can get rid of this **bleep**
0 Likes