Original topic:

S20 Ultra 5G battery life

(Topic created on: 03-28-2021 05:08 PM)
ANHSA
Beginner Level 2
Options
جالاكسى S
I changed my phone from Huawei to S20  but suffering with poor battery life, my old phone was 4000 m and new phone is 5000 m still the battery life us very bad. Not sure if others are experiencing similar issue. 
3 Comments
جالاكسى S
what's the battery life stay with u on s20 if the battery life stay at least 18 hours that's sounds good
0 Likes
RSRS2021
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
I have the same device and I am facing the same issue and i am charging my phone twice every day. It is really disappointing me.
Try to switch off the 5g this will help for the time being. Let's hope the new update will solve many issues in 21 Ultra and others as well.
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

battery consumption will increase when you use certain features or apps , such as GPS,games, or the internet

On the Settings screen, tap Battery and device care → Optimise now.

The quick optimisation feature improves device performance through the following actions.

• Closing apps running in the background.
  • Managing abnormal battery usage.
  • Scanning for crashed apps and malware.

Check the remaining battery power and time to use the device. For devices with low battery

levels, conserve battery power by activating power saving features.

On the Settings screen, tap Battery and device care → Battery.

• Power saving mode: Activate power saving mode to extend the battery’s usage time
  • Background usage limits: Limit battery usage for apps that you do not use often

On the Settings screen, tap Display-Screen resolution: Change the screen resolution. Higher resolutions make the display

more vivid, however they will consume more battery power.

also from the device settings-display-Motion smoothness-Standard: Use a standard refresh rate in normal situations to conserve battery power

Perform Interactive checks through the Samsung Members app (Samsung Members> Get Help> Interactive checks->Battery).

0 Likes