Original topic:

S10 Plus Battery drain so fast

(Topic created on: 11-22-2020 01:54 PM)
Hema17
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى S
Dear members,
I have Samsung galaxy S10 Plus 512 GB, the battery drains so fast without Internet or GPS turned on. Can anyone help ?
0 Likes
8 Comments
It5m3
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
Try to optimise the battery

Sitting > device care >battery
Hema17
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
No significant change
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

make sure that your device is on the last update

battery consumption will increase when you use certain features or apps , such as GPS,games, or the internet

make sure that power saving mode is enabled

check the battery drainage for each app by going to settings-device care - battery

as you can put unused apps to sleep by going to settings-device care-battery-tap 3 dots -tap on sleeping apps -add the apps you want

also you reschedule syncing by using bixby routine if your device support bixby routine 

Optimize battery and use power saving modes

Battery is your phone's lifeline. There are several ways you can change the battery settings to optimize your phone's battery life.

From Settings, swipe to and tap Device care. Tap Battery, and then tap Power mode. Select from the following options:

• High performance: Maximum screen brightness and resolution. Uses more battery.
  • Optimized: Get the recommended balance of performance and battery life.
  • Medium power saving: Extend battery life by limiting some functions.
  • Maximum power saving: Save as much battery as possible.if you still face the same issue then kindly visit the nearest service center
    the link of the service centers:https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/offer/service-centers/
0 Likes
Hema17
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
I already did all you mentioned, but there is no significant change. I remove the device from the charger with 100% battery, and within one minute or less the battery drains to 99% while screen off, WIFI off, data off, location off and Bluetooth off. I think this is up normal at all.
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Dear check the battery drainage for each app by going to settings-device care - battery

and you can reduce the screen resolution

try to performs interactive check through Samsung members app 

try to use the device in the safe mode

disable syncing

and if you still face the same issue in the device battery (fast draining) then kindly visit the nearest service center in order to check

the link of the service centers:

https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/offer/service-centers/

Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

0 Likes
Hema17
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
Unfortunately, nearest service center is 400 Km far from me.
Hema17
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
Please, how can I do the interactive check through Samsung members app?
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

could you please provide us your city or you place, and you can visit the nearest extra branch too as Extra is one of our authorized service centers

and for interactive check: kindly go to get help page -then interactive checks

0 Likes