Original topic:

Qr Code

(Topic created on: 03-26-2020 10:32 AM)
NaeemGull
Beginner Level 4
Options
جالاكسى S
How Do I scan QR Codes From My s10 plus Gallery. If someone Knows about That,Please Let Me Know .
THANKS.
4 Comments
AbuFisal006
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
Download google lines app

Share any photo and you'll get the code
phantom2
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى S
camera app chose Bixbyvision
or use
samsung internet browser
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
Scan code
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

There a few easy ways to decode QR Codes, with Bixby Vision and Samsung Internet or Samsung Internet (Beta) and through the Camera app simply point your camera at the code and instantly be redirected to URLs links, Geo Co-ordinates, contact information or text messages

BIXBY VISION:

launch the camera app-Swipe to MORE-Tap on BIXBY VISION -Scroll across to QR CODE-Scan your QR Code on your Galaxy phone, once recognized tap on the popup message

If you are unable to scan the QR Code, try repositioning your camera to get a better angle of the code, also ensure that you have enabled this lens within your Bixby Vision settings. To check this setting launch Bixby Vision > tap the 3 dots > Settings > Toggle on QR Code

using Gallery app :

Once you have captured your QR Code screenshot, head into the Gallery app

Select the QR Code screenshot

Tap on the

samsungksa1_3-1619951574449.png

Bixby Vision button

Allow Bixby Vision to read the QR Code then tap on the popup webpage to be redirected to your default internet browser app.

you can also check the link below :

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/samsung-qr-code-scanner/

We hope this has been of some assistance to you. If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

0 Likes