Original topic:

Osn

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 09:17 PM)
Farvi
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى S
Why https://osn.to/GalaxyS21 is not working on saudi arabia. I can re deem its shwoing already used
8 Comments
Farvi
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
Can anyone help me, why my voucher code is showing as expired ?
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

This Promotion is valid from

the 21st of January2021up to the the31st of December 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). The Voucher is only accessible through the Samsung Members application (“Application”) pre-installed on the Device. Customers can avail of their Voucher by following the redemption steps as outlined on the Application once they purchase a Device This Voucher can only be redeemed once. This Voucher is applicable to new OSN users only. The Voucher may not be exchanged for cash and/or be used in conjunction with any other voucher or discount or promotion. A limited quantity of Vouchers are available and the Promotion is subject to the Service's general terms and conditions.

Samsung does not guarantee and shall not be liable to customers for any loss and/or damages of any kind whatsoever, suffered in connection with the Promotion or customer’s inability to avail of the Voucher

-how to use a promo code :

go to the OSN website

start signup process

on the choose your package page you will see a field to enter the promo code (select monthly pack)

enter your details to create an account (name, email...)

then enter a valid credit card and your unique promo code

hit apply

finish singing up

-if your promo code is not working :

Here are some things you can check for:

You need to enter the promo code exactly as it has been given to you.
You can only use one promo code at any given time.
Each promo code has its own terms and conditions, make sure you check those.
Some codes will only work for specific accounts or for specific countries.
If you’ve received the code in an email from us then it may be that the code only works with that email address. Make sure you’re using the code with the same email address it was sent to.
If your discount code is still not working after checking all of the above, just get in touch with us by submitting a ticket through  Submit a request – OSN Streaming

We hope this has been of some assistance to you. If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

0 Likes
Farvi
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
Kindly reply to my query
0 Likes
Farvi
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
I done , its showing as expired ? Why is that ?
0 Likes
Farvi
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
When i enter promo code its saying its expired, why is that. I have been using galaxy devices from smart tag to tv and i trust samsung. This level response is not acceptable from a renowned brand like samsung. Please kindly do something at the earliest.

Osn says its expired, but samsung says its valid. What are you guys doing ?

Screenshot_20210502-211537_Gmail_11592.jpg

samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for your feedback dear

could you please provide us the below info and send them through Samsung Members app as an error report please  :

device model , place of purchase , imei number , contact number , e-mail address 

if you already did then let us know please

Thank you

0 Likes
Farvi
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
Done raised an error report

Screenshot_20210504-104723_Samsung Members_12587.jpg

0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

We will follow up with your case

thank you dear for contacting us

Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

0 Likes