Original topic:

Oneui 4.0 (android 12) opengl

(Topic created on: 12-21-2021 08:00 PM)
battletarder
Beginner Level 2
Options
جالاكسى S
The new update samsung released on s21 exynos devices has ruined opengl performance I can't use opengl programs that literally all other phones in the last 3 years use flawlessly including snapdragon variants of aamsung devices. I have seen posts about the issue brought up on samsung members before but its usually responded to with its not samsungs fault its the developers fault for not optimising it on android 12 whilst all other non exynos devices run these programs fine on android 12. Samsung please fix this issue with oneui 4 or this will be the last Samsung device I own and I have been using Samsung since the first galaxy phone.

P.S all the opengl programs I use were working fine before oneui 4 (android 12)
0 Likes
2 Comments
جالاكسى S
If you put yourself in those who are higher than you in experience and standing, Samsung must know its size is nothing but a developer of devices and a system average, it cannot be compared to a company like Google and its pixel and Apple phones and its iPhone
0 Likes
battletarder
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
Samsung isn't a small company, samsung holds the biggest share of the smartphone market it still amazes me how they can make mistakes as big as these and not fix them.
0 Likes