Original topic:

My s20plus drain all remaining battery overnight

(Topic created on: 05-10-2022 12:37 PM)
MDTarik
Active Level 3
Options
جالاكسى S
Hi i assuming from past some days my samsung s20plus draining all remaining battery to 0% overnight 1 day it was 49% but when morning i check my phone it was 0% yesterday it was at 75 but in morning it was at 10% when i check battery status it say google play services draining too much battery but i clear all data of it and again its showing too much consumption when i check with 3rd party battery apps it showing samsung home using too much battery, please give a solution to fix this issue. 
5 Comments
SLLM1
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
Same problem with me . It's draining fast and it's like I will have to charge it atleast 3 times in a day
MDTarik
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
Try to set 1 simcard on 3g only and other sim on 4 g not 5g i find out that my sim 1 using alote battery if i put it on 5g network
SLLM1
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
I will try as you suggested and let you whether there is any improvement
0 Likes
SLLM1
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
I noticed that 5g could be the reason for this, but this phone is made for 5G services. Did you try changing your battery. I am thinking of replacing the battery.
0 Likes
MDTarik
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
No i think this my ksa stc postpaid sim which provide my company if i remove this and use other sim on 5g then its work normally
0 Likes