Original topic:

My S7 edge is still giving me weak battery sign after replacement

(Topic created on: 09-14-2022 06:30 AM)
Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5
Options
جالاكسى S
I have been Using my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge for nearly 6 Years now. Few days before my phone Battery popped out and it ended up pushed it's back. Luckily the phone didnt explode so I Decided to replace its battery. 3 days goes by and the battery successfully got Replaced. When I opened up my Samsung Member app and check for the Battery Status it's still giving me Weak sign. Does Anyone know why and how? Is there anyway to fix this? I did Replace the battery. How to avoid getting drained Battery then? I would Appreciate your Help.

Thanks
Faisal
0 Likes
5 Comments
جالاكسى S
There is a bug with Samsung members app - battery status, so if your replace your battery with a new one, it won't change the status from bad to good/Normal. Unfortunatley, Samsung has not addresed the issue yet, and send the update to fix this bug. You can test the battery by your own.
Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
Is it by checking the Usage on how long can I use my battery for? It is thru by battery settings right?
0 Likes
ىىى
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
ثصث
0 Likes
Regards
Active Level 10
جالاكسى S
May a software issue
Check the battery performance via battery app
0 Likes
Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
Yeah the battery is better than ever after the Replacement and it's doing well. Thank you for the info. :)
0 Likes