Original topic:

Mistakes Of Samsung

(Topic created on: 01-25-2020 08:45 AM)
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
Options
جالاكسى S
Samsung Galaxy S10 Is A Very Costly Device Sir, Why Samsung Gave 3400mAh Battery??☹️ Samsung Peoples should have at least given 3800mAh battery in this mobile, but don't know what Samsung wants to show, less battery than Galaxy S9 Plus? If you use it for a while, it goes down to 5%, and talk to the customer care then give it directly from the location of the service center.I request you and your developer to join hands that if you have given the battery work then improve it so that 8% does't fall in 10 minutes, I am very much in love with Samsung, so I come to Samsung, but Don't know why Samsung leaves something lacking in their mobile, So much hope that Samsung and its developers will not postpone me, will definitely think, And improve the battery through software, I hope so, Samsung will listen to me....
6 Comments
Cowpoke
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
I have the snapdragon version and it lasts me 8 hours SOT which is pretty; good. It's an Exynos problem not a battery size one. I rather have a light device that is comfortable to hold and put in pocket, if you wanted more battery there is the S10+.

Also the upcoming S20 Ultra will have 5000mah and the S20+ will have 4500mah so they listened to people complains 🙂
alasly
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
you must read behind the box of the mobile before you buy it🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
absolutely i read, but i was thinking that in sha allah Samsung will fix battery performance in future...
phantom2
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى S
it depends on your usage and background apps games and wifi
iconsayed
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
🤠😥😥
00AB00
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
Mate, The S10 considered as a relvant branch to the s9/note9 family along with their spec. The current generation is considering the 4000mah is the baseline going up.