Original topic:

Laggy phone

(Topic created on: 05-27-2021 02:07 PM)
Waseem2303
Beginner Level 2
Options
جالاكسى S

Hi everyone.

So I am loving everything about my ultra, but one big problem. With mortal kombat11 I find the phone lags, quite badly. For example Madden, Fortnite and Golf battle, I don't know why this is. It runs PUBG mobile perfectly which is a performance demanding game so it obviously is capable. I just don't know why it's lagging

0 Likes
1 Comment
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

make sure that the device and apps are on the last update

try to wipe cache partition from recovery mode

On the Settings screen, tap Battery and device care → Optimise now.
The quick optimisation feature improves device performance through the following actions.
• Closing apps running in the background.
• Managing abnormal battery usage.
• Scanning for crashed apps and malware

turn off power saving mode

On the Settings screen, tap Battery and device care → Battery.
Background usage limits: Limit battery usage for apps that you do not use often.

On the Settings screen, tap Battery and device care → Storage. To delete files or uninstall
apps that you do not use any more, select a category. Then, tick items to select and tap
Delete or Uninstall.
• The actual available capacity of the internal memory is less than the specified
capacity because the operating system and default apps occupy part of the memory.
The available capacity may change when you update the device.
On the Settings screen, tap Battery and device care → Memory.
To speed up your device by stopping apps running in the background, tick apps from the
apps list, and tap Clean now.
you can also perform interactive and automatic checks through Samsung Members app from get help page then interactive and automatic checks

also from the device settings-display-Motion smoothness

Adaptive: Get smoother animations and scrolling by automatically adjusting your screen refresh rate up to 120 Hz. • Standard: Use a standard refresh rate in normal situations to conserve battery power

We hope this has been of some assistance to you. If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

0 Likes