Original topic:

I have an issue with HDR videos

(Topic created on: 02-01-2020 06:06 PM)
haamaad
Active Level 3
Options
جالاكسى S
I have chosen to make my screen mode (Vivid) to make light of display colder and brighter, i like it this way, but when i play HDR videos my screen mode returns to (natural) with warm colors automatically! And then when i stop playing HDR videos and close the page, it returns to (Vivid) as i have chosen again! This's weird! I want to play HDR videos and keep my screen mode (Vivid) because i like it this way, any solution?
0 Likes
3 Comments
Musab9
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
well u cannot, bcuz HDR means (High Dynamic Range) and (High Dynamic Range) is all about true-to-life colours and nice control over highlights like sky or sun, but if u want u can still watch videos with WQHD+ with vivid mode if u want (Exclusive only to S and Note models.)
haamaad
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
so (for example) if i want to watch a movie on Netflix and that movie in HDR, can i turn off HDR option and watch the movie with WQHD+ ? because i don't prefer watching videos with warm colors and yellowish tint! i want to enjoy watching videos with colder colors and brighter light. thank you anyway for your replying.
0 Likes
Musab9
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
If you want to watch a netflix movie with WQHD+, your netflix subscription should be the most expensive one (4K option), if you have it that way, then go to your phone's settings>advanced features>video enhancer (its probably at the bottom), and turn it on, then also go to your phone settings>Display>Screen Resolution and get it all the way up to WQHD+, then u can watch the movie the way u want, i hope it works for you
0 Likes