Original topic:

How to fix Burn Screen on my 2 Samsung Devices?

(Topic created on: 01-10-2021 06:49 AM)
Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5
Options
جالاكسى S
Hi, I hope you all doing well. Recently I Notice Burn screen on my S7 Edge and it really got me upset about it. My father still Using S6 Edge for 5 Years. He's having a Major Screen burn on his Device.

Now I tested my device on RGB color. Turns out on the Green colour I can see soft Pink line from The top to Bottom of my screen. It's not really Visible but it's hard to notice it.

On my dad phone. He's having Major Screen Burn. Does Any Samsung Employee know how to Fix Burn Screen? I really hope someone help me and find a way to fix it.

Thank you.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى S
Your display is old now, and this is one of the major issues with LED panel that after two years of usege, some pixels got burned. The only way you to fix it is to go to the nearest Samsung Service Center in order to replace the display.

https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/support/service-center/
0 Likes
Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
Isn't it using Super amoled display? as far as I'm sure S7 Edge using Super amoled display.
0 Likes
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى S
Yeah LED panel is same as Super AMOLED display that Samsung's been using it as a commercial name for almost 11 years.
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

first we are sorry for what happened , but dear don't worry you can visit the nearest Authorized service center in order to check the device screen

the link of the service centers :

https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/support/service-center/

We hope this has been of some assistance to you. If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
Thanks I'll try my best and Ask Dad if he can help me out. 😀🤔
Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
I have 1 Question. does Screensaver fix Burn in Screen.
0 Likes