Original topic:

Google Discover

(Topic created on: 06-15-2021 07:10 PM)
EliasChamchoum
Active Level 7
Options
جالاكسى S
Does anyone who has a phone made last year or the year before running android 11 One UI 3.1 have Google Discover? Since it is only the S21 series and the other mid and lower range phones of 2021 and i think late last year that have that feature
13 Comments
kitsune2708
Active Level 8
جالاكسى S
My galaxy a31 did not receive the feature after the update... my phone is 1 year old (date of release)
0 Likes
جالاكسى S
People were saying on youtube that other phones will receive it when thet receive one ui 3.1 maybe when one ui 3.5 comes out. And there is the samsung tv app not available everywhere which is a pity
0 Likes
kitsune2708
Active Level 8
جالاكسى S
Other phones meaning the newly released ones, and Samsung TV is not available in all countries
0 Likes
جالاكسى S
They were talking about phones from the s10 lineup onwards including low and mid range phones unless if samsung changed their mind. And its so sad that only a selected few countries get the samsung tv app. Everyone should have this feature its not fair to other countries
0 Likes
kitsune2708
Active Level 8
جالاكسى S
Samsung TV is a free to watch service I think... so I guess its banned in some countries for mOnEy
0 Likes
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
This feature is available for phones released this year only and will not reach phones of last year or before because Samsung pays money to Google to meet this feature
0 Likes
kitsune2708
Active Level 8
جالاكسى S
Which is honestly stupid
0 Likes
ㆍ
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى S
جالاكسى S
This is bs... they like many other phone companies just want people to buy their new products
0 Likes