(Topic created on: 12-15-2021 03:59 PM)
Eata
Beginner Level 5
Options
جالاكسى S

تحياتي لكم جميعا.
في بداية نزول
 Galaxy S9 Edge 
اشتريت واحد من السعودية وكانت ذاكرة الجهاز 128.
لكنني لم أتوقع انه بعد شرائي بوقت قصير أن تنكسر شاشة الجهاز لمجرد حادث بسيط مما يعني أن الشاشة ضعيفة جدا ولا تتحمل أقل الصدمات.
احتفظت بالجهاز لفترة طويلة دون استخدام ثم أصلحت الجهاز وأعطيته لابني، خلال شهر واحد انكسرت الشاشة مرة اخرى بسبب حادث بسيط.
وبالسؤال علمت من محلات الصيانة أنه عيب في الموديل وأن معظم أعطال هذا الجهاز هو كسر الشاشة.
فهل ملاك هذا الجهاز يوافقونني الرأي؟

Greetings to all of you. At the beginning of the release of the Galaxy S9 Edge, I bought one from Saudi Arabia, and the memory of the device was 128. But I did not expect that soon after my purchase that the screen of the device would break just for a simple accident, which means that the screen is very weak and cannot withstand the slightest shocks. I kept the device for a long time without using and then I fixed the device and gave it to my son, within one month the screen broke again due to a minor accident. By questioning, I learned from the maintenance shops that it is a defect in the model, and that most of the malfunctions of this device are the broken screen. Do the owners of this device agree with me?
0 Likes
1 Comment
MahmoudYousry
Active Level 10
جالاكسى S
لان شاشتة edge والشاشات الي فيها حواف بتتكسر من اسهلها خبطة