Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S23 Delivery status after 17th

(Topic created on: 02-21-2023 05:17 PM)
DenDag
Beginner Level 2
Options
جالاكسى S

is there any one here received there order after 17th? I order online and the status is still processing. And they saying the same thing over and over without giving any concrete promise. I should order my S23 on my home country as they are now starting shipping.

0 Likes
DenDag
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
I already do all possible way to communicate with them.on chat.they just disconnect it when i press on them when.fb messeger, they just say the will start shipping.on call.they say that they don't info of actual status.none can give reason for the delay.this will be last time i will use samsung sa online purchase.it look like they have different departmwnt/division but they don't care what proper department communication.i guess i will believe what the other post before not buy on samsung online.this we will have to see
0 Likes
Mezous
Active Level 10
جالاكسى S
انت نفسي طلبت الساعة يوم ١٦ وصلتني ١٩ والجوال للان معلق ع تم تاكيد الطلب اتوقع الالوان الحصرية يجيبوها من كوريا عكس البقية من هنا
0 Likes
DenDag
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S

Update!

I just received email cancelling the pre order rugged case. Then it proceed to ready for shipping. If they tell me this is the main issue before the 17th. i Should have cancel it my self. I think  Samsung SA need to communicate with their costumer more often regarding any issue with samsung order and units.

Thanks for the response and advices that happen. 

I have pending order that still in the bucket. waiting to be finalize. will decide if i am going to push thru.

0 Likes
Mezous
Active Level 10
جالاكسى S
As i told u that's the issue then .. How strange
I hope to receive it tomorrow morning 👍
DenDag
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
Nope.imiles just received it now for shipping
0 Likes
جالاكسى S
This is Samsung SA for you 😂
0 Likes
DenDag
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
Yep
0 Likes
جالاكسى S
This is Samsung SA for you 😂
0 Likes
DenDag
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
I am in SA anf you can't order outside the region and bring it here.if its possible.i already do that
0 Likes
SamDarknight
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
Well I have the same issue I ordered on Feb 2nd green color the 512 G and still processing
0 Likes