Original topic:

Flagship killer..!!

(Topic created on: 04-14-2019 02:24 PM)
Rmyaan
Beginner Level 2
Options
جالاكسى S
Dear Samsung.. From the bottom of my heart fan from the beginning. Its time to talk about your processors chips. We have been waiting so long from Generations to another hoping for what has been always promised to deliver one of the finest processors in the world. Last week bought s10 plus, finally gonna test some games with no lag or whatever come across that in our dictionary with this beast( s10+). I guess no surprise, again same lag not optimization compared to A12 or even A11!! My brother have Nokia 8, wait a second, please imagine this with me, Nokia 8 snapdragon 835 was released two years ago, and still better than S10 plus, Nokia is the acient to this market and might be the founder to the phone market but you guys must be the best at all, and if you, plz stop making these unless wake processors or just ditch this idea and let snapdragon continue do its work, it hurts really paying this much money only to regret it and fighting the idea to list it for sale. Sometimes i wish i live in the USA, i guess they know whats good for it's people.. Sincerely, 
0 Comments