Original topic:

Charging problem

(Topic created on: 06-15-2019 05:25 AM)
AyserBataineh
Beginner Level 4
Options
جالاكسى S
Hello guys 
Lately after the latest update . My S8+ gave me a warning that my charging port is wet and it was not wet then after 6 hours the warning was not going off 

Now its been 2 days since the warning showed up but my phone charging on cable charge when i unplug then plug it again it gives fast charging for 3 seconds then switch to cable charge even if i powered off my phone and plug it in charge while its powered off it gives me warning about the port is wet 

I guess its something related to the latest update any idea ? 

Note : my screen is damaged from top right its not even 3 millimeter broke does that effect the charging issue ?
9 Comments
AllamYousuf
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
No idea.. try contact the Company.
0 Likes
AyserBataineh
Beginner Level 4
جالاكسى S
The thing is i live in Jordan and my phone from UAE so bci is not accepting to check it they keep saying not our business 😊
0 Likes
supertech
Active Level 6
جالاكسى S
Go to samsung Support
0 Likes
AllamYousuf
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
even if its from uae they should've checked the problem at least.
did you tried different charger or cable?
0 Likes
Aboud03
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
I have the same problem with my note 9 that I bought from UAE and they just saw that my phone wasn't fast charging no matter what I tried to do. the guy at Samsung support in jordan was like you have to pay 50 dinar cuz the mother board or the USB c is damaged. they just want the money not the customer's satisfaction.
0 Likes
جالاكسى S
0 Likes
جالاكسى S
0 Likes
جالاكسى S
0 Likes
جالاكسى S
0 Likes