Original topic:

Bluetooth Connect Problem

(Topic created on: 09-12-2020 06:01 PM)
Claude15
Active Level 2
Options
جالاكسى S
WHY MY AIRPODS CONNECT BUT IS NOT WORKING IN MY A51S BUT IN MY ANOTHER PHONE A20 WORKING
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ramihs
Active Level 6
جالاكسى S
Sorry for the late reply.. Anyhow, it happened with me previously (same model) so i checked the update via official app. (Galaxy Wear) the pods updated and re-set it again then worked fine. Otherwise, i would suggest you to visit the samsung maintenance and check maybe it has hardware issue.

View solution in context

18 Comments
Ramihs
Active Level 6
جالاكسى S
Try to delete the pairing and re connect again
Claude15
Active Level 2
جالاكسى S
i try but its not working
0 Likes
Ramihs
Active Level 6
جالاكسى S
What is the model of the airpods?
Claude15
Active Level 2
جالاكسى S
airpods 1
0 Likes
Solution
Ramihs
Active Level 6
جالاكسى S
Sorry for the late reply.. Anyhow, it happened with me previously (same model) so i checked the update via official app. (Galaxy Wear) the pods updated and re-set it again then worked fine. Otherwise, i would suggest you to visit the samsung maintenance and check maybe it has hardware issue.
Claude15
Active Level 2
جالاكسى S
okay sir. thankyou i try now.
0 Likes
Claude15
Active Level 2
جالاكسى S
i dont know where is the samsung maintenance im ofw here in ksa
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA 

make sure that your device is on the last update 

ensure that the device you wish to connect with is ready to be scanned or connected

also ensure that your device and the other Bluetooth device are within the maximum Bluetooth range 10 m

you can also follow the steps: setting-tap connections - tap the Bluetooth switch to re-activate it 

check the compatibility

try to pair them with another compatible device  

check the volume 

try to reset the network settings by the following steps : settings -general management-reset-reset the network settings 

and also try to restart your device in the safe mode 

Claude15
Active Level 2
جالاكسى S
Hello. i tried all of that sir/ma'am but the bluetooth is not working but in my A20 is working.
0 Likes