Original topic:

Big disappointment - خيبة أمل كبيرة

(Topic created on: 06-08-2021 03:52 PM)
shujji
Active Level 3
Options
جالاكسى S

بخصوص الطلب: SA210501-17010107

مرت 5 أسابيع منذ أن قدمت الطلب وما زالت الحالة المعروضة على الموقع هي نفسها كما كانت في اليوم الأول.

كنت من أشد المعجبين بدعم Samsung ، لكن الطريقة التي تتعامل بها Samsung مع ترتيب الألوان الحصري S21 Ultra كانت مخيبة للآمال.

إذا تأخر الطلب ، فقد يرسلون لي بريدًا متأخرًا ولكن يبدو أن Samsung في وضع السكون.

أعلم أن طلب اللون الحصري يستغرق من 4 إلى 5 أسابيع ، وأعلم أنه قد يتأخر بسبب عطلة العيد ، لكن لا يزال بإمكان سامسونج نشر الحالة الفعلية للطلب على الموقع الإلكتروني
لا أفهم سبب عدم قيام Samsung بتحديث الحالة المناسبة للطلب على موقع تتبع الطلبات.
لقد سئمت الانتظار طويلاً ولم أحصل على شيء.

Regarding order: SA210501-17010107

5 weeks have gone by since I placed the order and still, the status displayed on the website is the same as it was on the first day. 

I was a big fan of Samsung support but how Samsung deal with S21 Ultra exclusive color order is a disappointment.

If the order is delayed they could have sent me delayed mail but seems like Samsung is sleep.

I know the exclusive color order take 4 to 5 week time, and I know it could be delayed due to Eid holidays but still, Samsung could have posted the actual status of the order on the website.

I don't understand why Samsung is not updating the proper status of the order on the there order tracking website.
I am tired of waiting this long and still got nothing.

10 Comments
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

شاكر تواصلك مع سامسونج السعودية

اولا نحن فخورين بكونك عميل مميز لدينا شاكر اهتمامك بمنتجات سامسونج نحن نقدر ذلك

و نعتذر عن اي تأخير لظروف خارجة عن ارادتنا , و نحن نتفهم مدى انزعاجك

من هذا التأخير

و فعليا توصيل اجهزة الالوان الحصرية قد يستغرق من 4-5 أسابيع

لكن اذ كان هناك اي تأخير بسبب عطلة العيد

و عطلة شركة الشحن اثناء فترة العيد لكن كن على ثقة سيتم توصيل طلبك

في اقرب وقت ممكن

shujji
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
Can you please reply me in English.
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

we are proud to have such a loyal customer like you dear thank you for your interest in Samsung Products we really appreciate that
and we do apologize for the delay in delivering your order, and exclusive colors may take 4-5 weeks , any delay due eid holiday  
we really understand your patience and make sure that we will do our best to deliver your order as soon as possible 

shujji
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
What ever the reason for delay is I don't understand. What I understand is that it has exceeded the 5 weeks time which was first told by you people.
There is also no official mail from samsung.com and status is also not updating. I want to cancel the order and want my refund as soon as possible.
I don't want any kind of apology.
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Kindly note that as a result to some unexpected stock issues, and in order to ensure your satisfaction, we will cancel your order and issue a full refund.the concerned department will contact you soon to follow up with your case

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and assure you that our teams are working tirelessly to ensure providing you with the best customer experience

Samsung Saudi highly appreciates your cooperation and would like to thank you for your interest in our products and services.

shujji
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S

Please I don't want to wait any longer and buy the one in phantum black color. Now how long will the refund process take?
shujji
Active Level 3
جالاكسى S
Seriously I was not expecting this kind of irresponsibility from Samsung. If there was some kind of stock issue then why it was available for order online in Samsung.com. During this 5 week of waiting i have been contacting you people to know the status but you all were telling me its under production and will try to deliver as soon as possible then today all of a sudden you telling me that there is stock issue. Very bad experience I had. Now please do me a favor and process the refund ASAP. Thanks
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and assure you that our teams are working tirelessly to ensure providing you with the best customer experience.

Samsung Saudi highly appreciates your cooperation and would like to thank you for your interest in our products and services. make sure we will do our best to follow up with your order

Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

0 Likes
جالاكسى S
عندي مشكله في جوال الترا 21 الجوال مايحمل من قوقل بلاي
0 Likes