Original topic:

YAAY, ANDROID OREO 8.1 😜🙌🏽

(Topic created on: 11-18-2018 04:54 PM)
RAINEY
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى J
I just installed Android Oreo 8.1 on my Galaxy J7 Pro. My software is EGYPT but I installed UAE firmware from SAMMOBILE since both have the same CSC i.e "OJV".I just couldn't wait any longer for the update via OTA. I used ODIN. Everything works great and the phone feels snappier. 
8 Comments
MuhammadYosri
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى J
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
AzizNajim
Active Level 5
جالاكسى J
هل المجلد الامن يعمل بشكل صحيح
0 Likes
AzizNajim
Active Level 5
جالاكسى J
هل فيه تحسن في الاداء
0 Likes
Quick
Active Level 3
جالاكسى J
متى التحديث؟؟؟؟
0 Likes
جالاكسى J
how did you do that I also have J7 pro and from Egypt and didn't get the update
RAINEY
Active Level 1
جالاكسى J
@TheAndroidMaster , i downloaded the official Android 8.1 firmware from SAMMOBILE and flashed it using Odin. Please remember to use CSC (backup your data using SMART SWITCH for PC or MAC because it will format your data) and not HOME CSC since it's the firmware for another Country and just so your sure it will work flawlessly by starting afresh, but it'll still work because both EGYPT and UAE have Multi CSC support i.e "OJV". Make sure your Model no. is SM-J730F. Here is the link and the instructions are on the website.( https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-j7/SM-J730F/XSG/download/J730FXWU3BRJ2/239116/ ).You'll have to create a free SAMMOBILE account and Log in to download. Preferably use a PC with a download manager like IDM to download. It supports pausing the download and refreshing links. Good Luck. Follow all the steps.
0 Likes
RAINEY
Active Level 1
جالاكسى J
It's definitely worth it. The update has so many improvements including better battery management and the phone is no longer laggy. And the EMOJIS. 🤩🤩👌🏼🙌🏼. Good luck.
0 Likes
RAINEY
Active Level 1
جالاكسى J
The Egypt update is out. I guess it's goodbye, for now. ✌🏼
0 Likes