Dear valued customer, we appreciate the chance to assist you As for your inquiry,
Do the following when the device is overheating:
• Keep the device up to date with the latest software.
• Conflicts between running applications may cause the device to overheat. Restart the device.
• Deactivate Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth features when not in use.
• Close apps that increase battery consumption or run in the background when
• Delete unnecessary files or unused applications.
• Reduce screen brightness.
• If the device becomes overheated or feels hot for a long time, do not use it for a while. if
The temperature of the device continues to rise, we kindly ask you to contact the nearest Samsung service center, in order to have your device checked by Samsung technicians.
To find out the nearest service center, please go to:
http://samsung.com/le>> Then contact us and choose your country
Kindly if you have another query don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for contacting Samsung Levant in the Middle East, have a great day, and stay safe.
Put all the apps on the deep sleeping mode
Go the settings > device care and battery > optimise now
Check if you install the lastest update
Go to settings > device care and battery > battery > more battery settings > adaptive battery
Delete all the files that you don't use them