Original topic:

Samsung M30s issue

(Topic created on: 07-11-2021 10:51 AM)
mariam610
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى A
So I've been using Samsung M30s for 17 month now and its motherboard is ruined literally without touching it and they say I'll have to pay 2100 L.E to fix it and the Guy in the samsung centre says " الموبايلات عرض وطلب" so basically my only fault is buying a product from samsung... thanks samsung you make amazing phones that only have a one year lifetime...just when I thought you're moving forward and you're worth the truth,you disappointed me 
 Sorry for the language I'll just have to throw a 3600 phone in the trash and go get a xawmi or an oppo 🤦‍♀️
17 Comments
Adammm
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى A
Maybe you charged your phone for more time than it needed or you were doing more stuff than it can handle, so next time, try to remove as much background apps as possible.
0 Likes
mariam610
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
There was no apps running in the background I always make sure to put them to sleep from the care property in the settings and I was only playing candy crush and listening to music when it started doing this there's nothing too much to handle on it
0 Likes
Adammm
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى A
Then go to settings< battery device and care< memory< clean memory
0 Likes
mariam610
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
I've already done that many times even before it gets ruined
0 Likes
Adammm
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى A
RAM can be a big problem, especially with budget phones
0 Likes
Adammm
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى A
Or just buy a high end/flagship phone
0 Likes
mariam610
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
I guess buying a Samsung was just a mistake that won't happen again
0 Likes
Adammm
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى A
No, samsung actually makes very durable phones, I have a Samsung Galaxy Note10+ and it has been with me for three years and nothing bad happened to it, so try upgrading to an s20FE, it is 8,000EGP and it has a very good life span and will handle all your daily tasks
0 Likes
mariam610
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
Well,samsung has had a very bad reputation for couple a years, I bought this phone based on comments like yours and all what I got is damaged goods now
0 Likes