Original topic:

Samsung A51 sound problem, be care about Indian version

(Topic created on: 04-14-2021 11:09 PM)
AbdoChem
Beginner Level 3
Options
جالاكسى A
  • Dear assistant
    Lately, I have bought galaxy A51 from authorized distributer here in Egypt on 14/03/2021.
    However after 1 days of using the cellphone I discovered many problems in it.
    First when use the microphone during calls the powerof mobile is cut off.
    Second, when I use the YouTube or other media the sound goes down and sometime cut off therefore I can't hear the coming calls.
    In the beginning I went to the samsung care center at El-SRAGE mall- Nasr city- Cairo and the technician man advised me to update the Androide version from 10 to 11. Then he did this step however the problem not solved.
    After that I had gone to samsung care center at Eldokki- Giza on 21/ 03/2021 and the technician man took the mobile and Installed the last version of Android 11 With samsung user face One IU. 3. However the problem not solved I recieved the cell phone on 24/03/2021.
    On 26/03/ 2021 I entered the cell phone to the samsung maintenance again at samsung care center Faisal branch-Giza.
    On 28/03/ 2021 the call centre of samsung called me to receive the cell phone from samsung branch.
    However I checked the phone I gain but the problems weren't solved.
    Today the costumer service had called me and they told me it is software problem and it isnt hardware problem, however I told them it isn't my fault I bought the cell phone with Insurance which mean the mobile must work well.
    So I will be grateful if you can help me to overcome this problem or refund my money
    Cell phone IEMI No. 356057111363693
    The last service order No. Is 4243976138
    If you have WhatsApp No. I can send video for the problems.

Best Regards
Algamal

0 Likes
4 Comments
Wesam5
Active Level 4
جالاكسى A
Please check your product by scanning bar code
0 Likes
AbdoChem
Beginner Level 3
جالاكسى A

Dear Wesam 

Ì couldn't check bar box because the device with box at the samsung care centre  ( Fysal branch ) since 25/03/2021

0 Likes
Nehal-ibrahim
Options
جالاكسى A

Hello. I’m Nehal, Samsung Moderator

we thank you very much for asking your question

and we do really apologize for the problem you faced you can send  your video in our number 01000016580 and we will get touch with you its our pleasure to help you and provide the support you needed 

thank you

0 Likes
Zghiffccffcf
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
محتاج تحديث سامسونج اي 71
0 Likes