Original topic:

Samsung A50

(Topic created on: 10-14-2019 01:20 AM)
haniamer
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى A
بصراحة بتمني ان سامسونج تسحب الموبايل ده من العملاء و تستبدلو بجهاز تاني الجهاز ده بصراحة لا يليق بشركة كبيرة زي سامسونج اتمني انهم يعملو كده فعلا انا حاسيس اني اضحك عليا مع اني بثق جدا في شركة سامسونج و عمري ما اشتريت فون غير من سامسونج لكن المرة دي خيبت امل بجد
6 Comments
bassam7
Active Level 3
جالاكسى A
اشمعنى عشان البصمة ؟ و لا ايه السبب عشان انا معايا نفس الجهاز و مش شايف فى عيب غير البصمة !!
0 Likes
haniamer
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
اولا البطارية زبالة بجد
ثانيا الجهاز بيسخن جدا
ثالثا سرعة الاستجابة زفت
رابعا البصمة خرا
خامسا الكاميرا مش حلوة نهائي
0 Likes
samerbhaa
Active Level 3
جالاكسى A
are you sure that u have a50 ?
i think this problems is with your device you check Samsung for this device
0 Likes
haniamer
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
Yes, I am sure I am carrying the Samsung A50. And this problem is not only with me but for all users. I carry Samsung devices since the beginning. Please make sure that you are carrying the Samsung A50 if you do not experience these problems
0 Likes
samerbhaa
Active Level 3
جالاكسى A
actually i do, and the same as you my earlier device was note4 so I'm a fan of Samsung too, but i have no problem with my a50 at all except the fingerprint ofcourse, but maybe you are right and it will appear to my phone after a while
0 Likes
haniamer
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
Dear friend Everyone who carries this device is facing many problems and I am one of them. This device is not worthy of a big company like Samsung and is not worth the price