Original topic:

Mohamed

(Topic created on: 02-25-2020 12:13 PM)
loomover
Active Level 4
Options
جالاكسى A
Samsung why insist on you disappointing you i want to see my phone A50 but it has network problems and slow deliberate lyprocessor because the processor exynos 9610 and most of what disappointed me system updates why are you late I was late in your products for this reason and when I came back i found you like you do many models without even attention With the number who bought the phone it is not for you we think where are you Android 10 this is in Nokia 7.1 with my little brother coming out of the box yesterday I talked to Landroed 10 as soon as he got out of the box have mercy and return the love and loyalty to you and we dont forget about money every day
4 Comments
Nehal-ibrahim
Options
جالاكسى A

Hello Mohamed . I’m Nehal , Samsung Moderator.

Thank you for asking the question

Based on your writing If in trouble you face in the network 

In regards to your query, kindly follow the below steps:

Make sure that the device does not encountered any issue like dropped in any liquid or fall on solid floor

Change the network mode and see if that will make any difference through

settings – connections – networks – mobile network settings – network mode

Check if calls can be made after switching the phone off and on.

check the device with another SIM card

try the sim card in different Mobile phone to check whether the issue with the phone or the Sim card

if another SIM card works with the device kindly contact with the network provider in order to fully assist you

if the issue still exist we recommend that you perform a factory data reset to resolve this issue using the steps below:-

Launch the Settings app and tap General management → Reset → Factory data reset →

RESET → DELETE ALL.

Ensure all user data is backed up using smart switch

from the link below and then use the backup tool to create a data backup

http://www.samsung.com/eg/support/smartswitch/

If you’re still facing the same issue, kindly take the device to the service center to check on it.

As for the Galaxy A50 update (ready for launch in April 2020)

Thank you

Cynical
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى A
my phone dropped on a solid floor and its having internet problems..did the drop affect internet connectivity in mmy phone?
0 Likes
loomover
Active Level 4
جالاكسى A
In all honesty I work as an accountant in the Ministry of Electricity and Energy in Egypt and my phone even if for the company manufactured for him class is a middle class but it is my whole life I keep it very because I am not able to buy a phone after a little time and I do not complain about the lack of interest and get out many models and there is no interest in support Software I have 3 phones for my wife and daughter and me and even my son with him A10 but believe me my love for you and seeing the nucleus of a company not for the manufacture of regular phones only and i believe in how much is making me offer my suggestion you pay attention to the software of your phones through the speed updates And social forums and more customization with your processor and vice versa support be better for your wonderful processor exynose which took the hand qualcomm in the day after the failed processor Qualcomm 810 you are the best you are the upper hand and more customization for Samsung than Samsung and attention
0 Likes
loomover
Active Level 4
جالاكسى A
and i do it in 4phone
0 Likes