I'll probably go to the official store but will they open the phone it self? because if yes the phone will loose the water protection
Hello a52samsung. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator.
first of all we really apologize for the issue that you faced
We thank you very much for asking your question,
and we wish you a happy day
Based on your question,
kindly do some steps:
1) Check if the phone has been dropped or exposed to Water.
2) Try to restart the device and try using the Bluetooth again
3) Check if the Bluetooth device to be connected to handset is within range of 10 meters.
4) Check if the phone´s Bluetooth application is activated (i.e. switched on) and set to search for Bluetooth devices. Visibility
5) Test the Bluetooth by pressing *#7353#
If you have any other inquiries
You will find us at your disposal at any time
Thank you for your time
Also the phone has been exposed to water but since one month ago and I checked that the Bluetooth was working this issue started one week ago and got fixed but when I restarted the phone the Bluetooth got turned off (I can't press the Bluetooth button)