OK here is my honest review. Samsung if you are seeing this... I hope you like my review
My device is the Galaxy A31 (SM-A315F)
OK first of all... I rate the update a 4.5 out of 5 stars
Good things which I liked about the update:
1. Smooth system update unlike One UI 2.5 which messed up a lot of things like battery life, speed, overheating issues. Which One UI 3.1 improved.
2. New lockscreen design which I like!
3. New features which I still have not found out about yet... LOL 😆
4. So far, its very stable and smooth, no lags or bootloops have occurred
5. Restart times are much faster compared to One UI 2.5
Things that I hated about the update:
1. Where did the Hide camera cutout option go? BRING IT BACK!
2. Why didn't you added the screen record feature on the A31?
3. I was expecting the new S21 call background to be installed with the phone...
4. The recovery mode is broken... I can't even access it without the USB cable attached to my PC... fix it please...
That's all of my reviews... yes its not much but so far I kind of like it... some features are removed which needs to come back...
تم الحل! انتقل إلى الحل.