Original topic:

GPS problems a30

(Topic created on: 04-16-2019 11:03 AM)
Haitham1st
Beginner Level 3
Options
جالاكسى A
Error sent ...
Dear support Have a good day... * Samsung Galaxy a30...The phone GPS is not working when on the move "gps, wifi and bluetooth are turned on" .Always say searching for GPS -Kindly advice what are solutions Kindly note that I just bought the phone brandnew Software is up to date I have searched the internet for all possible solutions but couldn't find any And i found lots of similar problems with the same phone Waiting for your kind response Thank you Best regards Haitham 
5 Comments
phantom2
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى A
if your phone is new and did not fall from you I would suggest that you visit the service centre
Haitham1st
Beginner Level 3
جالاكسى A
thank you for your comment
I was shocked when searched the internet and it seems to be a common problem in the Galaxy a30 they should find retrieve all or offer replacement.
0 Likes
phantom2
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى A
yes I noticed that. thank you. some articles suggests factory reset
0 Likes
AbuFahad1
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
i have sam issues on gps with my phone A30 and i search on web i founded a lot of peoples have sam issues i like Samsung phone's but now i heat it please sam solve this ASAP or give me choices to change my phone to another one, higher quality and price and i will paid the different amount i used gps a lot.

sam you can check my account to see my records with sam great company's i love it...

don't forgetting me
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى A

Thank you for contacting Samsung 

kindly check if there's any software updates 

GPS signal strength may decrease in locations where the signal is obstructed, such as between buildings or in low-lying areas, or in poor weather conditions.

If you attach metallic stickers on the antenna area of the device or a device cover made with metallic material, it may affect to GPS

signal. And check if device is standing on dashboard. If it is placed inside the vehicle, it may affect the GPS signal

try to restart your device in the safe mode 

0 Likes