Original topic:

Deleted contacts recovery after emptying recycle bin in samsung a7

(Topic created on: 12-12-2020 05:41 PM)
Basith1435
Beginner Level 2
Options
جالاكسى A

Dears,

Can anyone help me or guide me how to recover permanently deleted contacts after it was empty in recycle bin. It was happen by mistake from msyelf appreciate if anyone can help me on this subject my mobile Samsung Galaxy A7

10 Comments
جالاكسى A
when I saw ur post at first time I thought it was ad 😂👌 I was going to make a report against u ...

anyway I hope u can find the solution 🙂
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى A
Did you take a backup of your contacts ? If you did, go to Settings - accounts and backup - backup and restore- restore data - just choose to restore your contacts
جالاكسى A
if you have deleted your contacts by using your pc or laptop then you need to download a program called Doctor Disk or Disk utility or search in Google about a programm that can recover you disk , there are plenty of them , once you download it do a recovery and check your luck ,

If you have deleted them by accident in your phone then do the same with previous program but make sure to chose your phone hard disk to recover ,
once you plug your phone chose data transfer option and then apply your recovery

keep in mind such application might harm your phone data storage or affect your system therfore a phone recovery before d is needed before you start recovering
جالاكسى A
you may also check this app , if it didn't help search for similar apps ,
good luck

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠١٢١٢-١٤١٠٠٦_Google Play Store_2096.jpg

جالاكسى A
check out this link

Best Free Data Recovery Software of 2020 for Windows and Mac

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.softwaretestinghelp.com/best-data-recovery-software/amp/
Solution
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى A

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

Dear where did you save the contact ? in the sim card or phone ?

did you make a back up copy for your data ?

you can follow the steps: settings-accounts and back up-back up and restore-restore data -select contacts to restore the data

We hope this has been of some assistance to you. If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

Basith1435
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى A

Actually i save the contact in my phone memory and i couldn't any old backup re store so appreciate if u can suggest me how i can recover really appreciate your support 

samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى A

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

dear if there's no back up copy then we are sorry to inform you that you can't restore data

you can try and check from the device settings-accounts and back up-back up and restore -restore data

We hope this has been of some assistance to you. If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

Rahaf88als
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى A
how can I recover deleted video from recycle bin i cannot find it? also there was ana album for whatsapp and suddenly disappeared how can I put whatsapp album ????? s20
0 Likes