Original topic:

A71

(Topic created on: 04-25-2021 02:53 PM)
Daniyal2004
Active Level 3
Options
جالاكسى A
how can I increase the battery life of my A71 without having to turn on the power saving mode?
how to get the best out of ur battery?
7 Comments
جالاكسى A
Use deep stillness
Close the synch and use a custom routine.
0 Likes
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى A
1- Put unused apps into deep sleep through Settings - Device Care - battery - background usage limits.

2- Turn on Adaptive power Saving and Auto optimize daily as well

3- Turn off sync option ( go into Settings - Advanced Features - Bixby Routines - creat this routine : If I charge my phone, turn on sync automatically.

4- Make sure to restart your phone regularly in order to refresh the performance.

5- Evantually, use Samsung browser instead of Chrome because Google browser consumes more power compared to other browsers, so it's better to disable Chrome browser.

clipboard_image_1618383798596_1618383798596.jpg

clipboard_image_1618383977685_1618383977685.jpg

0 Likes
Daniyal2004
Active Level 3
جالاكسى A
thanks, how many hours does it show when u charge ur mobile to 100?
0 Likes
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى A
You're welcome. 23 hours to 1 day
0 Likes
Daniyal2004
Active Level 3
جالاكسى A
sir I tried what u told me and my time increased from 19 hrs to 22, but since the android 11 update it has decreased to 18hrs 20 mins. how can I increase the battery time again?
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى A

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

Dear try to wipe cache partition from the recovery mode

In general, battery performance optimization is applied by learning the battery usage pattern after initial use after purchasing the product or OS upgrade. During the period of learning the initial battery usage pattern, you may feel the battery drain quickly: In general, battery performance optimization is applied by learning the battery usage pattern after initial use after purchasing the product or OS upgrade. During the period of learning the initial battery usage pattern, you may feel the battery drain quickly
If the battery is consumed continuously for a long period of time, it may be another factor, so please check the following additionally.
When running multiple apps at the same time, running games or apps that require high resolution and high performance, and turning on auto sync and Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, etc., the battery will drain quickly.
It’s recommended to optimize battery usage time by setting Adaptive battery or adding unused apps to sleep depending on your usage pattern. 
(Settings - Battery and device care -Battery -More battery settings - Turn Adaptive battery on)
You can also check the battery status using the Samsung Members app. If you use the phone care function of Samsung Members, you can check the battery status by yourself on following steps, Samsung Members > Get help > Interactive checks > Battery.
If the diagnosis result is bad, please visit the Samsung Service Center with device for future assistance

https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/support/service-center/

We hope this has been of some assistance to you. If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى A

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

On the Settings screen, tap Battery and device care → Optimise now.

The quick optimisation feature improves device performance through the following actions.

• Closing apps running in the background.
  • Managing abnormal battery usage.
  • Scanning for crashed apps and malware.

Check the remaining battery power and time to use the device. For devices with low battery

levels, conserve battery power by activating power saving features.

On the Settings screen, tap Battery and device care → Battery.

• Power saving mode: Activate power saving mode to extend the battery’s usage time
  • Background usage limits: Limit battery usage for apps that you do not use often

On the Settings screen, tap Display-Screen resolution: Change the screen resolution. Higher resolutions make the display

more vivid, however they will consume more battery power.

also from the device settings-display-Motion smoothness-Standard: Use a standard refresh rate in normal situations to conserve battery power

Perform Interactive checks through the Samsung Members app (Samsung Members> Get Help> Interactive checks->Battery).

0 Likes