Original topic:

A70 KSA Software Update

(Topic created on: 07-23-2020 09:51 PM)
BasheerCoorg
Active Level 4
Options
جالاكسى A
Dela...................................................................................................y  software update in KSA region .we are in February update next we will recieve in December or feb 2021 update as a monthly update😡😡😡😡😥😢😰
6 Comments
ImranMansoor
Active Level 8
جالاكسى A
I also faced similar situation for my S9+
not received updates
within last 5 days I have received April and May updates to my device
so be patiently, you will get the updates soon
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى A

thank for contacting Samsung

kindly check from the device settings if there's any software updates and keep it automatic updates

or you can keep in touch in samsung member app

also you use smart switch app : download it in your computer and connect your device and open smart switch and log in in your Samsung account any software available  will appear to you .

You can check on Samsung Members when the update will be available on your device.

You can also download Smart Switch on your mobile phone and a PC or Laptop, connect them using the USB, if there is an update available for your device, you will be able to update it via Smart Switch.

Here is the link to download Smart Switch: https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/support/smart-switch/

0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى A

thank for contacting Samsung

kindly check from the device settings if there's any software updates and keep it automatic updates

or you can keep in touch in samsung member app

also you use smart switch app : download it in your computer and connect your device and open smart switch and log in in your Samsung account any software available  will appear to you .

You can check on Samsung Members when the update will be available on your device.

You can also download Smart Switch on your mobile phone and a PC or Laptop, connect them using the USB, if there is an update available for your device, you will be able to update it via Smart Switch.

Here is the link to download Smart Switch: https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/support/smart-switch/

0 Likes
Stronghold07
Active Level 6
جالاكسى A
ههههههههههههه انا هنا اين انت
0 Likes
Stronghold07
Active Level 6
جالاكسى A
ابلع احلى تقرير
0 Likes
Stronghold07