Original topic:

A70 2019 ONE UI 2.5 UPDATE?!

(Topic created on: 02-21-2021 01:33 AM)
BeirutLeb
Active Level 3
Options
جالاكسى A
Hello samsung when the update One UI 2.5 come out to A70 2019 ? It's been a long time waiting for this update
Unfortunately it's the second month of 2021 waiting for the update shame on you samsung to let the middle eastern user's waiting for this long time when the western users and american and Asian already have the update 
28 Comments
Caline
Active Level 8
جالاكسى A
ah okay, merci enno eltele 😅
hahahaha **bleep**, 3anjad 3a2bel ma nfell w ne2dar nghayer
BeirutLeb
Active Level 3
جالاكسى A
nezil el update taba3 android 11 one ui 3.0 halla2 wosolnee 😍😍😍😍😍
Caline
Active Level 8
جالاكسى A
Khayy 😍😍😍 gharib enno na7na b nafs l balad w kell 7ada menna woselo b nhar gher l tene
BeirutLeb
Active Level 3
جالاكسى A
ente amtan woselik ?
Caline
Active Level 8
جالاكسى A
L khamis wosel
BeirutLeb
Active Level 3
جالاكسى A
D5lik bet7ese hal update sar bass teje ta3emle swipe up la tfout 3a app bet7esiya fiya lag chway l2n 3am 2e7ke kenet edem 7adan ma3o s20 ale men b3d update 11 sar fi osas bt3mil lag eltelo eh sa7 ana kamen 3ende hayde bass w rje3et fetet google l2it ktiiirr 3am yechtekl
Caline
Active Level 8
جالاكسى A
Ehh aw2et heik b sir
Ana mwateye l animations lal app yemken la heik ma ktir bet sir ma3e
AMKu94
Active Level 2
جالاكسى A
#A70 #OneUi2.5 #Update
Unfortunately the team who supposed to lunch the updates in our region didn't realize that all of us will shift to another brand (more respectful to all of their costumers than Samsung) because their **bleep** policy towards middle eastern countries.
they must know that they need us and they need to keep us happy to stay loyal to the brand. we only ask for the Rights and equality with other regions.
I hope they got our complains before it's too late because I'm thinking seriously of turning to Apple after this issue of disrespect although I was a big fan of Samsung but not any more I suppose.
BeirutLeb
Active Level 3
جالاكسى A
that's it right 👍👍👍
they become so disrespectful about the middle eastern user's they let us always for the last one who will get their updates
and as you say they need us cz 70%of middle eastern are android user's and samsung user's