Original topic:

A Question About A72 Lineup

(Topic created on: 12-03-2020 03:10 AM)
Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5
Options
جالاكسى A
My Question About Releasing Samsung galaxy A72 is... is it going to come with 120hz Display? I'm using my S7 Edge for 4 and half Years. I was Thinking about upgrading it to mid-range phone Instead Because I can't Afford Flagship Expensive Smartphones..

If not then does Anyone has Information what Features Samsung Galaxy A72 will bring us? I know Samsug is Trying to Push their A series to Flagship Features and I do Believe these Smartphones most likely gonna Release in January 2021 with S21.

Thank you and I hope someone give me little bit info.

Faisal
4 Comments
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى A
Galaxy A72 is under development right now, so I don't have official specifications of this phone, However, I'm sure 100% that A72 won't support 120 refresh rate, it might supports 90 Hz instead. The Galaxy A72 will come with new designs, OlS, probably water and dest resistant (not sure about this) , 5G NR, penta camera setup (64 main camera + 12 MB Ultra wide + 8 MB 3x zoom, 5 macro +5MB rear), 8GB of RAM, 128 GB internal storege, 4500 battery with 25W fast charging support and a new chipset (Exynos 1080). The aforementioned specs are based on some leakers, so I don't know whether is accurate or not.
Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5
جالاكسى A
Thank you for the info. it will worth my Upgrade. 😀
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى A
You're welcome 😊 I'm sure it'll be a massive upgrade for midrange devices next year.
Qass306
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى A
in the past i didn't like phones . only computer that which i like .. then i bought this one .. now i love it so much
SM-A725F
0 Likes