Original topic:

حل مشكلة التطبيقات اللي بتقفل

(Topic created on: 03-23-2021 05:47 AM)
AhmedAlhosary
Active Level 3
Options
جالاكسى A
ياجماعة انا وصلت لحل مشكلة التطبيقات اللي بتقفل،بعد محاولات لأكتر من 6 ساعات متواصلة و طبعا محدش في سامسونج بيرد، المشكلة طلعت بسبب update بايظ في مكون webview في الأندرويد، حضرتك هتدخلى على ال playstore و تعمل بحث على webview هتختار uninstall و تعمل restart وان شاء الله تلاقوا المشكلة اتحلت زي ماهو موضح في الڤيديو
أهم حاجة تتأكد ان ال webview ميتعملهاش auto update تاني لغاية جووجل ماتزل update ليها

3 Comments
To395
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
شكرا جدا
elxlanse
Beginner Level 3
جالاكسى A
شكرا
0 Likes
rowishatem31
Active Level 3
جالاكسى A
samsung update fill the ram memory and that slow mobiles with big ram and kills mobiles with medium size ram , it is a sales way to buy the newest although android has a lot of mobiles and no one will buy Samsung again not as i phone
we should do something as i phone members who had went with their case to the law and the judge forces i phone to remove the killing updates
also we can advertise our needs with Product Boycott campaign to force the company to give us back the previous versions or android 9 or android 10 , we need to work together to get our fast mobile before updates back
of course if everyone copied and paste the post before deleting this will help at first
also close the update as an advice
0 Likes