Original topic:

note 9, android 11 update

(Topic created on: 09-06-2020 03:45 AM)
AbdelrahmanAli102
Beginner Level 4
Options
جالاكسى نوت
I am a Note 9 user, I'm completely annoyed by Samsung's recent decision "3 Years Software Major updates" that My Note 9 phone has not included, but at the same time it will be included to Note 10 Lite, which has the same Note 9's Exynos Processor, therefore, I will Most Probably upgrade to Apple devices, Unless You re-evaluate and Appreciate Your Note 9 Users with Such Decision. أنا مستخدم نوت ٩ منزعج جداً من قرار سامسونج الأخير بأن هاتف النوت ٩ لم يتم ذكره بقوائم الاجهزه التي ستتلقي ٣ تحديثات رئيسيه، في حين انكم ستحدثون جهاز نوت ١٠ لايت اللذي يحمل نفس العقل "إكسينوس بروسيسور" واغلب مكونات النوت ٩، وان لم يتم اعاده النظر في هذا القرار بضم هاتفي لقائمة تلقي تحديث اندرويد ١١ فلن اكون مستخدما مره اخري لهواتف سامسونج نوت، وسوف اقوم بالترقيه لاجهزه أبل الداعمه للتحديثات لأكثر من ٥ سنوات
14 Comments
yasserashry
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
اضم صوتي معك حيث انني املك جهاز +S9 وسوف أتعرض لنفس مشكلتك وإذا لم تتخذ شركة سامسونج حل يرضي جميع الأطراف سوف اكون ألد أعداء سامسونج وسوف افضحها علي السوشياميديا واتجه الي شركة محترمة مثل شركة أبل تحترم عملائها
tabarry
Active Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
انا اتفق
KarimYahia
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
The whole idea is the after-sales service imposed by a reputable company like Samsung and taking care of all its products, whether its production stops or continues, such as Apple, the weakest device, then it receives the latest updates and the best points for distinguishing the iPhone from Android respect the devices that have stopped production for a long time and attention to the customer and in the market maintains a price And the value of the device we hope Samsung will work just as well, or simply send all customers who are upset about not getting the update for the Note 9 phone to Apple
جالاكسى نوت

+1

0 Likes
Amira-elnagar
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Hello. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator.

Thank you for asking the question

We wish you a happy day

Based on your inquiry regarding 

Your note has been sent to the department concerned

With improving and developing and our first goal is your satisfaction.

We ask you to activate the automatic update, and the update will be done once, if in any update a notification will appear for you

Notices can be accessed by clicking on the button above the application.

Information is provided through the notices

Thanks for your time

0 Likes
hanyking
Beginner Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
للأسف أنا مستخدم نوت ٩ و منزعج جدا لهذا القرار.
الاصلى
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
انا اتفق معك لان جهاز النوت ٩ جهاز عالى ومن المفترض حصولة على التحديث لانة جهاز غالى
Yousifemad
Beginner Level 3
جالاكسى نوت

انا اتفق استخدم note9

ali702003
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
لماذا لا يتم تحديث نوت٩