Original topic:

galaxy store/battery

(Topic created on: 06-23-2021 01:13 PM)
diam0n
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى نوت
can someone help me. my galaxy store is not working and my batteries drain fast even all my apps is on sleeping mode and my phone is in power saving mode.thank you
3 Comments
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

kindly try to clear the cache from the device settings-apps-select Galaxy Store-storage-clear cache

and for Battery Drain kindly check the following :

battery consumption will increase when you use certain features or apps , such as GPS,games, or the internet On the Settings screen, tap Battery and device care → Optimize now. The quick optimization feature improves device performance through the following actions. • Closing apps running in the background. • Managing abnormal battery usage. • Scanning for crashed apps and malware. Check the remaining battery power and time to use the device. For devices with low battery levels, conserve battery power by activating power saving features. On the Settings screen, tap Battery and device care → Battery. • Power saving mode: Activate power saving mode to extend the battery’s usage time

• Background usage limits: Limit battery usage for apps that you do not use often On the Settings screen, tap Display-Screen resolution: Change the screen resolution. Higher resolutions make the display more vivid, however they will consume more battery power. also from the device settings-display-Motion smoothness-Standard: Use a standard refresh rate in normal situations to conserve battery power

If the device supports  a maximum 120Hz refresh rate, please change the screen refresh rate to 60Hz.  It’s recommended to use a standard refresh rate in normal situations to save battery power.  If the screen refresh rate is 120Hz, battery consumption may be slightly faster. (Settings → Display → Motion smoothness → Change to Standard) 

Perform Interactive checks through the Samsung Members app (Samsung Members> Get Help> Interactive checks->Battery).

0 Likes
diam0n
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
i bought this phone for the 120Hz then the suggestion is to use the standard 60Hz?Samsung you can do better than this!!
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

Use a standard refresh rate in normal situations to conserve battery power.

also Perform Interactive checks through the Samsung Members app (Samsung Members> Get Help> Interactive checks->Battery).

if you still face the same issue then kindly visit the nearest service center in order to check the device battery
the link of the service centers:https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/offer/service-centers/

0 Likes